Trust Relationship Between workstation and Domain

Ok thats what I was thinking about the WSUS server.

I will create a group policy about the updates... Sometimes I like to see what updates are being installed, before they installed and if like service packs Ill like to test them out in the staging environment.

Hopefully right now I can fix the issue with the updates. When I get home Im going to try what you said regarding undomaining the workstations and rejoin them.

My Domain controller havent received updates for the last 5 months or so. I checked to make sure the services are running and everything look fine. What would be a blocked for just this on VM not to receive updates but all the other VM receive updates fine??

Djr22192 said:
My Domain controller havent received updates for the last 5 months or so. I checked to make sure the services are running and everything look fine. What would be a blocked for just this on VM not to receive updates but all the other VM receive updates fine??
When you try to run it and check for updates, does it give an error message (specifically an error code)?

Yes, after its searches for updates for about 5 mins.. it will then error out with error code "Windows Update error 80072ee2"

I turned off the firewall to make sure that the firewall wasnt the issue.

The next step I was going to try was to run this
Windows Update error 80072ee2

I was kinda of hesitating to do this since it is in the production environment.

Back
Top Bottom