Transfer files from user to admin account

Status
Not open for further replies.
b/c I have to delete the user account I'm on now in order to see the admin account on the logon screen.

I can't install it on the admin unless i can get on the admin. Which i don't know how to do if it isn't on the logon screen.

Now if you log off or restart, you should be able to see “Administrator” on the logon screen even in normal mode.

You said you cant see the admin account? This here says you are supposed too....

I might be missing something...

yeah...that doesn't make sense to me either. When I was going through your registry tweaking directions I made sure that I did it all precisely. I even went through it two more times to check it. It was perfect to the CAPS.

So, it says I should see it and yet when I am at the home screen of users I see it but it says that in order to see it on the logon screen I have to delete Neo.

hmmmm....

do you know how to "undo" what i've done so to speak? I guess that I'm not so much concerned with getting into that admin account as I am fixing the programs again.

okay... I am going to restore before today and check my reg files over again to make sure that I did everything correct. Is there any real benefit to using the admin account rather than the one I'm on now? Everyonce in a while I get the "only the admin can access this file" message and it ****es me off because I have myself as admin. I assume the admin user will fix this but is it worth it?

Not for sure, Ive never run into this problem but it does happen to a lot of people. By the way, you should always back up the reg when you edit it, this will be faster to restore then doing a system restore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom