top window application wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

In Runtime
I am looking for something (SW or whatever) that when a certain window opens up that it will open on top of any windows or application that I might have open at the time. Is there anything that will do this for me.

thx

This should happen by default. When you open a application dont click back in the Window you are currently using and you will see that the one you just started will come up over it.

If you click a icon to start a application then click back in a browser or Chat window that will become the active window and stay on top.

If you leave it alone the application that you are starting will have the Active Window status and open on top.

Mak, basically what is happening with my caller ID program, when I have a browser window open or an application open, I get a notification out of my system tray saying I have an incoming call but the window telling who it is, is below all open windows. Is there a way I can make that window appear on top? I appreciate the help mate. Sorry if I am making this repetitive for you.

thanks

EDIT: all set Mak. I found s/w that did the trick.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom