Thunderbird E-Mail Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfko6

Solid State Member
Thunderbird was playing Can you find the disappearing e-mail on my computer. All e-mail files and folders suddenly disappeared. They were not gone completely as they resided somewhere on my computer. After fidgeting with the Account Settings I now have at least two Inbox folders with data, possibly more. Eventually, I was able to rebuild the folders and some files. But what I got back after the rebuild was mostly incomplete. E-Mails were old and folders were not all the ones I created in the past.

What program do you use if any to merge inbox.msf files and inbox.sbd files created by thunderbird into one unique file? And how do you rebuild and merge an e-mail file and migrate it back into the Thunderbird e-mail client?

In other words, how do you combine two separate e-mail files?
How do you view two separate e-mail files belonging to Thunderbird and merge them together?

Which files belong to Thunderbird (.msf) (.spd) in order to merge and migrate back into Thunderbird?

I have at least two separate e-mail files that Thunderbird can read but are in different places on my computer. I need to assemble one file and read it.

Assuming I have the correct file extensions, if not, please correct.

Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom