Check Web/POP access
With SBC Yahoo! Mail you can access your email in your Web browser as well as using an email client (e.g. Outlook Express). If you are having problems accessing your email with your email client, you should check that you have selected the POP access option on SBC Yahoo! Mail.
1. Sign in to your SBC Yahoo! Mail account.
2. Click on the Mail Options link on the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the POP access and Forwarding link.
4. Select the Web and POP Access button.
5. To have your changes take effect, click on the Save button.
Note: You will not be able to use POP access if you have selected the Forwarding option. These are separate features that cant be used at the same time.
-UV Reactive Acrylic Mid-Size Case
-AMD Athlon XP \"Barton\" 3200+ 400MHz
-Cooler Master Aero7+
-Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo
-nVidia GeForce FX 5700 128MB
-2x Kingston HyperX 512MB PC3200
-2x 200GB WD 7200 8MB SATA
-2x 12\" UV Cold Cathodes
-5x 80MM 4UV LED Blue UV-Reactive Fans
P3 750MHz, 512MB, CD-RW/DVD Combo, 15.1\" TFT, 20GB HD, 32MB integrated video