Three questions. Window and folder related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPL Tech

In Runtime
I have two questions. First of all how do I remove the date and time listed next to each one of these folders:

untitledoy4.jpg

Next, I canÂ’t get these files to stay in order. The files should go 1, 2, 3 not 1,3,2. So how do I fix that? I keep moving file two in-between three and one but every time I restart the computer it moves back.

untitled2rb6.jpg

And third, almost every program I have seems to be running full screen. That is it runs over the start bar. Well I want the start bar to be visible so how do I fix this? Almost all the programs I have are doing this. IE7, Microsoft Word, Yahoo IM, MSN, exc.

1. Click view in the top of the screen, select choose details, uncheck the things you don't want to see.
2. Click view, select arrange by, select name or whatever works in your case.
3. Do you have Auto-hide taskbar enabled? Right click taskbar, select properties. See if auto-hide is selected. If so, remove the check.

First, do you have your taskbar set to "autohide"? If so, that is likely why things are 'covering' it.

On the folders, it appears that your numbers have spaces before them; my guess would be that 1 and 3 have one more space than 2. If the name were *only* the number, it would be centered under the icon.

I don't know offhand how to remove the date and time, but I suggest checking "Folder Options" for a possible change.

I got problem 2 and 3 fixed. However changing things in the choose details menu does not do anything. I unchecked everything accept name and the date and time is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom