Is there a way i can make my PC Find my Lite-ON Drive when booting up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , is there a way where i can make my Computer search my Lite-on combo drive because i have to go into Control Panel and Add Hardware wizard to get my Lite-on combo drive up i have put all the leads in the right position... i even took the pc to PC World thats in the United Kingdom and asked them why do i have to keep searching for my Lite-on combo drive everytime i restart the pc and they didnt even know either.... its ever since i installed that Pioneer DVD-RW Drive ( It can do everything )... so is there a way i can set my pc to Scan for new CD-Rom drives ???

please help.... Thanks for reading

Try switching the drives. Put the Pioneer as teh MAster and the Lite On as slave. Maybe that will help. That sll i can think of. If that dont work something is fecked with you XP install and you should try a repair install.

yes i did a Windows Repair but still didnt make no different but now theres something definetly wrong my PF seems to be quite high at 700M/1877M and all i have running are 30 Processes why is this

Yeh i done a firmware update now its called LITE-ON COMBO SOHC-5232K, and it was LITE-ON COMBO SOHC-4832K, after i done the update it still doesnt appear in my computer when restarting the pc... hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom