Is there software that.. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to NayNay1991x
Default Is there software that..

hi, im looking for software that you can put that reminds you and you know how some antivirus pops up in the Bottom right hand corner of your screen i want the reminder to come up like that.. e.g " Leave for School " i want it to popup or show on the screen if you know what i mean ?

Old 05-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Repeat Offender
Default Re: Is there software that..

You could use task scheduler to open a word document or something. I am sure there is a reminder type software available. What do you use for email? I am sure there is something in Outlook that would do it.

Change the world. Of one person. Today.

If your equation requires either a complex combination of variables to get the desired result OR you can't seem to get the result regardless of the ain't your variables, it's your constant.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
Default Re: Is there software that..

this isnt exactly what you want but its pretty good,
Personal Info Managers: Post it Note Genie 2.1 - post it notes and post them to monitor. Related to: Quick Calendar, Reminders 2000, Schedule.

desktop post its, you can place post it notes on you desktop, this software has other features similar to your needs check it out.
Closed Thread