Is there anyway to disable Safe mode? Plus need help with something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are **** sucking cunts, trust me. I get yelled at no matter what I do.
Ever think they are doing this for YOUR protection? Being on stupid sites like MySpace and FaceBook will only bring you trouble if you do not protect your identity. **** over the 15+ years i ahve used a PC there are only a handful of people who know my real name. Even that on a Google search wont produce much. But my online alias will.

No, they don't hear me, if they hear me they get up and b1tch at me, trust me.
Take it from someone who is a Father themself. We do hear you. We are just letting you do these things to keep digging yourself into this hole and keep getting yourself into trouble. That way we can threaten you with things like taking away the PC. If you keep up your act sooner or later they will just say "Fine you want to keep this up we will just move the PC to our room" then what would you do? Nothing.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE/ENABLED SAFE MODE!?
Google

That is where you will find you answers. There is no reason anyone here should give you a answer and get around your parents rules. they are there for a reason. Plus yelling at us wont get you anywhere either.

No we are not going to give you the way to get around your parents. Use Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom