tech forum posting and my firewall or firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
I have Panda Platinum Internet Security with antivirus, firewall, antispam, antispyware, the works...

I cannot seem to post to tech-forums, even though I set the firewall to outbound and inbound with both Firefox and MSN. I have also had trouble with the firewall, after reboots sometimes, the firewall has errors and won't work, but this is a brand new installed copy of Panda. I did reinstall, updated, and scanned for virus' and it found one, asked me to reboot to solve fix the virus or delete, so I rebooted, upon reboot, the firewall has the same error. I do not want to reinstall Panda everytime I reboot.

Could the not being able to post to tech forums be because of the firewall? If I remember correctly, I couldn't post even before I had Panda installed, but right after I started using Gmail and Firefox more often.

Ha! it posted because my firewall is down! but, even if the firewall is on, i can still post in other forums perfectly fine, just not tech forums. what could the problem be? and what could happen to make my firewall fail so often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom