task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell

Solid State Member
someone brought me a comp to look at. all they wanted was wga removed but i found a problem with the recycle bin and task manager. the recycle bin was easy but i can't figure out how to fix task manager. the only page that comes up is "applications" w/o the tab. none of the other tabs are there, nor is the menubar or titlebar. ( the attached snapshot is just a referrence ; i couldn't get a screen of their's so i used a cropped image of mine.) i thought maybe they didn't log in with administrative priveleges but that wasn't it. does anyone know what could be wrong w/their task manager and how to fix it?

Attachments

• str tskmngr.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
okay. i'm officially an idiot. in my defence, though, i have to say that i was sure i tried that. you know, whether you're trying to figure something out in a game or it's an app or whatever, there are certain key combos, right-clicking, double-clicking, drag-and-drop.... i thought i tried everything that would [or could] apply in this case even hitting alt like you do in vista to get the menu bar. thx much, ware_z. i feel like a dolt but they'll think i'm a genius ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom