Talldude will you chill....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
You are bumping all of these new posts outa the way and bringing old posts back for whatever reason. Stay with the current issue. If the member has reposted a reponse, leave it alone. Most of these have been solved already. Chill a bit....

So after contacting the mods, a post had to be created? You people complaining about this problem are causing just about as much spam as talldude is, not to mention padding your posts as you go :confused:

Well I didnt contact him. I just got tired of seeing these old posts. How come whenever someone does something like this, they always bring up your post count? Do we get a prize or something for whoever gets the highest? Thats the second time this week, someone has said that in my posts. Who cares about post counts..Im here to help people out...i can care less about post counts..If he wasnt doing this, a thread wouldnt have to be created in the first place..It seems like to me a complaint made public will give this topic more attention...and it looks like it is..So maybe this will stop...I hope

Warez Monster said:
Well I didnt contact him. I just got tired of seeing these old posts. How come whenever someone does something like this, they always bring up your post count? Do we get a prize or something for whoever gets the highest? Thats the second time this week, someone has said that in my posts. Who cares about post counts..Im here to help people out...i can care less about post counts..If he wasnt doing this, a thread wouldnt have to be created in the first place..It seems like to me a complaint made public will give this topic more attention...and it looks like it is..So maybe this will stop...I hope
Post counts are not only an indicator of TF participation, but they've become someone of a stoggy form of elite-ment around here. THe higher yer post count, the more techie some people think you are.

Personally, though, I think the higher your post count just means one of two things (or both):

1. You're helpful and spend a lot of time here.
2. You have no life.

Oh when will the children grow up...I will work on getting TF to lock old threads, because it seems necroposting is becomming a new fad around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom