System tray icon problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcat75

In Runtime
I have a system tray icon that is like totally invisible even though when I hover my mouse over it I can still double click it to access the program's settings. What can I do to make it like, be visible again? It's hard to tell where it is sometimes in my system tray.

How do you know where it is if it is invisible? :) If you can find it, right click on the icon and then delete it. Go to Start and find the program icon and drag it to your desktop and you're good to go.

I dont think you understand, the icon is NOT on my desktop it's in my system tray and sometimes it's hard to tell where it is, I have to hover my mouse in the system tray til I find it. I cant just "delete" the icon from my system tray, I just wanna fix the icon so it has it's normal symbol that it should.

right click on your SIS tray and go in properties then go in customize. Then switch the Icon you want to always show.

Tyler1989 said:
right click on your SIS tray and go in properties then go in customize. Then switch the Icon you want to always show.

Yes but that still doesnt turn it from an invisible icon to a visible icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom