System Spec Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let too many people know that you're into computers. Unless it is your business, ofcourse.

People keep asking me to fix their computer. And they keep screwing up (using IE).

People ask me to fix their comps like I'm expected to oblige and you also don't get rewards.

Don't let too many people know that you're into computers. Unless it is your business, ofcourse.

People keep asking me to fix their computer. And they keep screwing up (using IE).

it's been my official business not too long after me and you met. you help me get the knowledge to officially call myself a business. I use to fix mostly friends and family computers before that

I use to give them free AV and spyware programs too. I've had a few computer company owners tell me how stupid I was.

I realize that they were right. because people will come back with viruses. I use to give people a one time free fix courtesy. I stopped doing that a couple of years ago

here an free everest version that you don't even need to install

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom