System Running slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiyoYoshiku

In Runtime
And there's no Malware/viruses that I know of yet my system is running slow sound is garbled when I have more than 2 things open at once.

I didn't see anything in Hijack this that indecates a problem.

What should I do?

Alright, so I agree that your computer should be fast.

The only thing i could recommend is a virus/spyware scan. After that, you're doomed to a reformat.

I was unaware that I had a virus and spyware scan running at the same time but I dunno.

No viurses found and the spyware scanner is still searching but I CAN watch videos on you tube with no sound issues.

Perhaps it's a driver issue. Have you tried rolling them back?

Also, how long ago did this happen? Just now, or it's been like this for awhile?

It happened when I booted up this morning I downloaded an emulator that had been sent to me and something wasn't right I thought it was just the program but I noticed my system was bogged down so I look in Hijack this and everything seemed ok I ran spybot it found stuff then locked up so I started AVG Anti Spyware and my virus scan which I was unaware were running at the same time the virus scan was fine and nothing cam up the spyware is still running after 2 1/2 hours of scanning.

Things do tend to get slower when I have AIM running though I scanned AIM with AIM fix and it didn't find anything.

So far all that AVG's found are tracking cookies.

Edit: 3 downloaders were found and deleted everything is ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom