System Resources (plus?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozeepat

Solid State Member
Hi to all out there,
I have a problem that has me going crazy. I have been all over the Internet trying to get tech help for this problem and still no luck. Now I turn to you for help. I know that WinMe is not the greatest memory manager, but I have not experienced this problem since I bought this computer, which came with WinMe.
The problem is that something seems to be eating up my System Resources so fast and so bad that it goes to zero every time I go on my computer, and I have to re-boot to be able to do anything. It only seems to happen when I am on the net.
Let me tell you some of the things I have tried. By the way, my system restore is disabled. First, I used my Spyware program and got rid of all the spy ware, which I do often anyway. Then I used an Adware/Spyware program from AOL. I have cable but also use AOL 9.0 via BYOA, which has its own Adware/Spyware program. That program found two problems and corrected them. Then I used a virus checker, which said it found a virus called PSW.Agent.H.and cleaned it, but the problem is still exists.
I tried to find out what that virus does and McAfee doesn’t even have it listed. There quite a few PSW’s but no “.Agent.H” . I think that’s about all the info I have, so if anybody out there has had a similar problem and fixed it, or if someone can help me with a fix, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanking anyone who helps in advance, I am,
Pat (ozeepat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom