Surfer Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino

Beta member
Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me. My cousin was on my computer last night and when I went to get on the internet I noticed that something called " Surfer Bar " was attached to my address bar. I have tried using ad-aware and a virus scanner to get rid of it with no avail. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this crap?

Thanks,
Rhino

hmm,...if youre using XP....you can look it up in the Add/ Remove programs in control panel,..just as ol Micro suggested...same thing happened to me when my girl surfed the net,..i suddenly had a google toolbar

My wife got that the other day when she downloaded an addition to her bar, I believe it came packaged with the Yahoo Companion bar.
I found it in the Add and Remove panel, as they have suggested to look.

so the conclusion is...NOT to let GF or family members on your computer.

ADZ said:
so the conclusion is...NOT to let GF or family members on your computer.

LMFAO!!!!!

Um, I have the Google bar because it's conveinient for me, I just blocked it from sending out stats through the fire wall :p Maybe it's a chick thing!:cool: I think the Yahoo companion bar sucks a$$ though.. it has to reload with every freaking page... :rolleyes: ...

i dont mind the google bar as it blocks popups and like raven said, all you gotta do is block it from sending out your personal stats

You know, Opera has a pop-up blocker built in. I don't know why more people arn't using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom