Suprnova.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkk24

Solid State Member
Could someone tell me how to get the downloads to work on suprnova.org and what a torrent download it? I just went to the site for the first time and I,m lost

Thanks

First you need to download and install a Bittorrent client (there are many others). Then go to suprnova.org and click on the link for the file that you want; it should open up the BT client and begin downloading. If the BT client does not automatically open when you click on the link, right click on the ling and save the .torrent file to your hard drive then manually open it with your BT client.

In my experience BT downloads can be very fast if you are connected to a number of peers and are uploading at a decent rate.

I recommend getting the Azureus BT client, its the best one in my opinion.

Note: You MUST upload in order to get a good download speed. If you have DSL, I recommend uploading at at least 20KB/s.

So no one can go into you computer and upload. What I mean is, you choose what you want to upload?

I,m just concerned that if some one can upload from the file on my computer that they can have full access to everything else.

Thanks

I got BitTorrent and used it to try to download games from suprnova.org, but it never worked...

linkk24 said:
So no one can go into you computer and upload. What I mean is, you choose what you want to upload?

I,m just concerned that if some one can upload from the file on my computer that they can have full access to everything else.

Thanks

With Bittorrent, you only upload the file(s) that you are downloading or have downloaded. The rest of the files on your computer are totally off limits to anyone else so there is no risk of accidentally sharing a sensitive file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom