This sucks (WinXP Home logon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use rar remember warez I just learned yesterday there is a password protection on it. Anyways Warez please take a hint of sarcasm but yes I'd like to think it's pretty secure.

well i couldnt tell any sarcasm with you...im not sure if you are serious or joking or whatever...so i took it as you were serious.

I had a couple of instances on customer computers where the win 2000 logon hijacked the computer and it wouldn't let you switch back to auto logon. somehow client services for Netware got installed and was the culprit behind it. then nobody could find it in the add remove programs because it was hiding in network connection properties.

Maybe somebody were spying on them. I dunno.

im gonna try the powertoys but not only did the useraccount2 not work because its windows xp home, but the second one did absolutely nothing (it installed, but just didnt do anything to fix the problem).

no it specifically says it wont...tells me to use the thing thats already in the user passwords control item. but i fixed it with that autologin registry key (one of the first posts). im sure i didnt actually "fix" it, but i just changed the default name to matthew and it auto logs in.

no i tried those little vb scripts you posted first...somehow i actually missed that first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom