Stubborn Office!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsnyder100

In Runtime
Ok here is the proablem I have transfered all the files from my old ide 6y120po hard drive to my new sata 6y120mo hard drive and every time I open any office application it gives me an error message. Ok so the obvious soultion is to reinstall so i treid to uninstall the messed up office but it says that thei is not a valid path. How do i delte this peice o' $%^&. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated beacuse i cannot find the souliton anywhere!:( (p.s. sorry if ths post is not spelled right i did not have time to checK!

The patch pakage could not be opened. Vertify that the pack package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to vertify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch pakage.

Ok now system resotre wont open it says system resotre has encountered a proablem and needs to close. sorry for any inconvience. PLEASE HELP! This is the last of my proablems!

I fixed it by 1st disabling automatic startup in the adminstrative tools under setting under sytem restore service then i went to my comp hit properties and renabled now system restore actually starts and my proablem is solved. I guess hunting through hundreds of google results is always likely to yeild something useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom