Streamlining

Status
Not open for further replies.

BottleRocket

Baseband Member
So right now on my Vista laptop I run Windows Calendar for my scheduling, and Gmail for communication. I have been trying to become more streamlined, and am looking at using Outlook, but I've never really used it. Obviously I can go to the website and check out the features, but is there anyone that really knows it in-and-out? Is Outlook good?

I'd rather not download more stuff like Thunderbird, then another application for calendar management. It looks like Outlook can do it all. I've been trying to subscribe to my Windows Calendar through Google Calendar, to access it when I am not at my laptop. Does anyone know if you can subscribe an Outlook calendar through Google Calendar? Or someway remotely access it?

Outlook is good. Outlook will work with your Windows Calendar. But there is no way to cross the Windows Calender with the Goggle Calendar.

I saw that I can publish my Outlook Calendar online, but does that mean accessing it? Is there any way I can do that, so I can edit my calendar when I am not at my laptop?

If i am not mistaken you can do it thru Office Online. That is something you would have to check thru the site. I am sure you can but i dont think it is a free service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom