Strange Emailing Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoobieRat

Fully Optimized
Alright, I'm not new to Outlook in any way, and I've already gone over a lot for this problem. I'm just hoping that by posting this, someone will say something that will spark an idea. I've been beating my head over this and it's possible that I'm missing something obvious. So, here's the problem:

I've got a user, not on a network, with a laptop running Outlook 2003. They have no seperate firewall on the laptop or through their connection, other than what is on the ISP's side, as well as Xp-SP2's firewall.

What's happening is that whenever he sends an email, 80% of the time the recipient gets 2 emails (duplicates), and also, 90% of the time he has to resend the email once or twice because the attachments aren't coming through. The attachments are almost always word documents, text files, zips, or xls files. None of the recipients have these file extensions blocked, and usually after a second or third send, the attachment comes through.

Any thoughts?

Wow...over a week and still no responses...

NO ONE has any ideas? I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a stupid answer yet from someone who didn't read the post! This is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom