STDRT.exe Random sort of Radio station playing when I turned PC on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, I just come home from work and all of a sudden some loud Radio station sort of thing came from my speakers ? :S ? at first I thought I still was on a Game but obviously Im running everything through HDMI so it was Pretty obvious that it was coming from the PC. I went to the processes and found that STDRT.exe was taking over 80% in Usage? I cancelled it and the Radio station stopped ? :S.. I never go on any Radio sites or anything im suspicious that this is a Virus/Malware?.. I have tried deleting it also but still manages to find its way back.

Untitled.jpg

Sounds like an infection to me. I would fist go to spyware asylum and run through the full guide for your OS. Can also use something like process explorer to see if you can find out more info about the process that is causing you issues.

Yup then it was an infection that combofix cleared up for you.

you can please tell, step by step how you removed this virus?
downloaded ComboFix, next, .., ?

virussc.png

i tryed remove /Temp folder & Eset Smart Security full scan but he found nothing..

Just download Combofix and run it... Did you try that already and it didn't solve your issue?

What do you mean you don't know if "the system will be stable" ?

I've used ComboFix tons of times during infections on people's computers and it's worked fine. That's also how the previous user said he got rid of this particular problem. Start off where he did and see if it fetches you the same results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom