stdole32.tlb on Excel 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I installed Office 2007 on a family friend's computer. When I tried to start Excel it popped up "stdole32.tlb" and goes through the entire configuration process each and every time. The computer is running Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

I have done some research online and most say to completely uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem. One said he copied the file from another computer as well as the registry entries for "stdole32" and "stdole2" and pasted them into the pertinent places in his computer to solve the issue.

Does anyone have any other solutions for this, or any ideas? Preferably something I could do remotely? Or does anyone have Office 2007 running on Vista 32-bit who could send me copies of said files/entries?

I installed Office 2007 on a family friend's computer. When I tried to start Excel it popped up "stdole32.tlb" and goes through the entire configuration process each and every time. The computer is running Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

I have done some research online and most say to completely uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem. One said he copied the file from another computer as well as the registry entries for "stdole32" and "stdole2" and pasted them into the pertinent places in his computer to solve the issue.

Does anyone have any other solutions for this, or any ideas? Preferably something I could do remotely? Or does anyone have Office 2007 running on Vista 32-bit who could send me copies of said files/entries?

stdole32.tlb 2.10.3027.1 Download , Download your missing DLLs stdole32.tlb 2.10.3027.1 files
Replacing STDOLE2.TLB | Ascentive Support Center

Trotter I hope this helps but if not I can check my archive hdd for my office 2007 iso I copied and extract the need files for you.

I have a 2007 ISO, but hadn't thought about extracting that file from it.

I will check these out tonight after I get in from work. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom