Start up of outlook, windows installer initializes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I pm'd my email to you. I will wait for the file.

So I will just save the file to my c: and then when the prompt asks me to point it to the file I just select it from the list correct? I sure hope this works, thanks again!

The problem you are having is that the installer is trying to find the source for this. if it's not avalable, you will have to uninstall. There are several options to you on this as well. If you can find the sourc CD, not just the file, cause there are a lot of files that will be needed, you can save you self some headaches, by doing a custom install of office and removing the unneeded applications, i.e. Frontpage.
Also if you have the space on your machine and you find your source media, place it in a folder somewhere and install it from there. You can acutally do a repair since it's MSI and that will change the source location of the installer.
Good Luck

I am so sorry...I have been out of town.

Thank you for sending it to me. Try it again, could the file be too large for a hotmail account?

INARIS - How do I go about doing a repair? I went into control panel "add remove software" and clicked repair on Microsoft XP office with Frontpage and it supposedle "repaired" it. Still having the same problem as before.

The worst part is that my number for my xp office is a OEM version and the manufacturer did not send me a disk for the xp office software.

I really need to get this fixed as it is now doing the same thing when I open Word documents. ugghg

Thanks again for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom