Start menu Sticks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi, when im on the Internet Explorer 7 and im browsing web pages etc etc i close the web browser and when i press start the start menu sticks for about 3 seconds and then opens ?.. it never used to do this anyone know whats the problem i have ran a Spyware Scan

My Spec:

Intel Celeron M 1.67GHz
1GB DDR PC4400 RAM
256MB Video Ram

Does it do this when you run another browser, such as FireFox or Opera? My guess is that you've downloaded a Windows or IE7 update that is mucking things up. I rarely use IE but nothing sticks for me.
People are probably going to give you a lot of crap for using IE7 and having a Celeron, too. But since this never used to happen it's probably not your processor's fault. This has got to be a software thing.

what is your delay set at?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop > menushowdelay

the default is 400 i think, i usually set mine to about 50 or so.

I too had the same problem with IE7, not even me many of my friends had the same problem
One of my friend said that anybody should upgrade to IE7 only after they updated their windows completely with Windows Update,he did that and not facing any problem....
For me IE7 sucks....

I use Firefox and also have I.E 7 installed and ive noticed sometimes i click the start bar and it doesnt pop up for about 2seconds or so, but it doesnt happen very often, most of the time its instant so i havent bothered about it.

P.s ive set my delay time to "1" lol

I use Firefox and also have I.E 7 installed and ive noticed sometimes i click the start bar and it doesnt pop up for about 2seconds or so, but it doesnt happen very often, most of the time its instant so i havent bothered about it.

P.s ive set my delay time to "1" lol

Lmaoo :p you like it Fast at popping up dont you.. i think IE7 has bugged our pc's lool well for some of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom