Start button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purgatory

Baseband Member
I click on Start and when the screen pops up it only lists 2 programs on its left side of the screen.

Now I know I've used more than just internet and microsoft office. In fact I haven't used office in a long while. So why isn't it listing the other stuff I opened up on a regular basis like word, excel, etc.

I went into start properties and start menu then customize, programs has 6 number of programs on Start menu but only mozilla and explorer show up.

Also how do i reset the clock from military time to the regular civilian time

Zmatt is right. That area is the hardware forum. As dictated by the main heading "Computer Hardware Zone" ;)

Moved already and cleaned thread.

As for your issue you could easily have cleared the recently used programs list by accident. As there is a option to have them cleared upon restart or by not having them go there at all. Post a screen shot of the customized screen for me to check out your settings.

As for the clock:

Military Time - Vista Forums

Check out that thread.

Ok u got me stumped. My customized screen? Is that the main screen?

I have the start and the msconfig screen shot pasted and saved on powerp

How do i paste or post the screen shot on here?

No right click on the Start Menu. There select the Start Menu option and click Customize. There use the Snipping tool to just get that window. From there upload the screenshot, after you save it to a known location, to Imageshack.us, Photobucket or Tinypic and then paste the IMG code for forums in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom