spybot error

Status
Not open for further replies.

antirem

In Runtime
I was about 75% done with a spybot check and a wierd error came up. This isnt my machine and I havnt seen it before. You can see a screenshot at http://www.geocities.com/antirem/spybot_error.JPG I looked up Zwax and the second german word (didnt have any wierd chacters) and only got two sites with little help. One of the sites was talking about using highjackthis but im not familiar enough with it to use in someone elses computer. Any help is appreciated thanks!

It is the english version. I think that the maker of the program was german and he didnt write all the error codes in english as well. I serachec the Zwig word in a translator and got nothin. Its either that or there is something really screwd up on thi smachine.

It is an English version but the problem is in German. Update yout spybot to 1.4 in my sig and that should take care of that problem.

I did the updates for it already... altho i didnt download a completly new version. Its not my computer so ill have to go over and try it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom