Speed up

Get an SSD. Have less applications come up on startup and then subsequent applications will start up faster as well.

yes i know but i am a poor white child. Do u know where i got that from, the saying that is?

Is there a way to speed up a program so it loads faster under startup in regedit?

thx

If it has an associated service that starts up with it, you could try changing the service startup (in services.msc) from "Automatic" to "Automatic (Delayed Start)". That sounds backwards, yes, but I've run into vendor applications where this is the case. Might work, might not.

If it has an associated service that starts up with it, you could try changing the service startup (in services.msc) from "Automatic" to "Automatic (Delayed Start)". That sounds backwards, yes, but I've run into vendor applications where this is the case. Might work, might not.

That's how some of my programs are set up in services. Office, ESET. and the services for my flight computers all wait on a delayed start up. Relieves the load at boot up. By the time you sign in, it's all done.

Back
Top Bottom