is this spam? Office 2k7 Ultimate $59.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure this is not the real deal there is a student and teacher edition and there is a entiprise edition. Student somes with the basics. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and like one other thing. It retails at like $130 USD as for the student edition when I got it in 2003 no such thing was required such as a school email. It is for highschool students as well and I am sure they do not have there own email @ some.edu. All the things the website list are on the enterprise edition and if you go on the office website you can download the enterprise trial version or at least you could a month ago.

Not bad. OpenOffice is at a price you cant beat 0$.

I understand though, its a MS product at a dramatically lower price.
I use OpenOffice exclusively and I think it's great. But if you've ever seen Office 2007, you'd know they don't compare. If I could afford Office 2007, I'd definitely be using it over the free OpenOffice. I'm not a student, so unfortunately this deal doesn't apply to me.

Pretty sure this is not the real deal there is a student and teacher edition and there is a entiprise edition. Student somes with the basics. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and like one other thing. It retails at like $130 USD as for the student edition when I got it in 2003 no such thing was required such as a school email. It is for highschool students as well and I am sure they do not have there own email @ some.edu. All the things the website list are on the enterprise edition and if you go on the office website you can download the enterprise trial version or at least you could a month ago.
This isn't the same as the Student edition. It's a special promo. The OP already gave the actual MS website for the deal here:

Promotion Duration:
This offer commences at 12:00PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time on September 12, 2007 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on April 30, 2008 at which time the offer ends.

almost over kiddos :D

The Ultimate Steal

this was extended...fyi ;)

Promotion Duration:
This offer commences at 12:00PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time on September 12, 2007 and all purchases must be made via the Promotion web site by 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on May 16, 2008 at which time the offer ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom