SP2 A347bus.sys Boot Hang (Oh'z No'z!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalninjas

Baseband Member
SP2 A347bus.sys Boot Hang (NEED HELP)

Hey all, I have Alcohol 52% installed on my machine (running SP1, WinXP Pro) and I just installed SP2 and when I boot my systems hangs, so I go into safe mode and walla, it asks me if I want to load A347bus.sys, i dont press anything it hangs, so I reboot and it asks me to hit ESC, still hangs. So my question is how do I delete the virtual drive or whatever I need to do to get my system running again. I'm on Knoppix right now for you curious ones and here is an undetailed list of system specs:

-P4 2.4ghz 533fsb
-256mb PC-27000 Ram
-CD Burner=Zip CD 650 Drive (Gasp! I know, its crap. I'm cheap and it was a hand-me-down) that connects though a USB port, its was unplugged at time of the hangings)

Thank you for putting up with my question, BTW I did a Google and found random answers and I dont know how to delete the driver or whatever.

I meet this too!
I use XPSP2 with P4C 2.8G ,it is ok,but when i change my CPU to p4E 3.0G, it failed and show the message just like yours. when i change p4C back ,it is oK again!
dose the CPU's problem?

Are you able to get into safe mode at all if so you will have to delete that driver for alcohol 52. If not you are going to have to boot up to the cd go into the recovery console and do a chkdsk /F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom