Sound "splitting" or separating software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanathador

Beta member
Hey!

I am in dire need of a program that lets me choose specific programs to send sound to specific units.

my problem is that i want a person to be able to use a program (teamspeak3) on my computer without disrupting me. so i was wondering if there is a program that configures my computer to send all sounds from Teamspeak to a headset, while playing everything else normally from my laptop's speakers.

64bit win7 SP1
(MSI GT683)

First off, you dont need to post the same topic in different areas. All it will do is confuse you trying to keep up with both topics and it will hurt anyone trying to help you cause they will not know what was suggested in the other topic. Keep all support requests to 1 topic.

Second, there is no such piece of software to do what you want. You either get all sound or no sound. There is no way to split off just 1 single program and still have all the rest of the sound coming through normal channels.

Not totally sure if this would be off assistance, but check your soundcard settings. For me it's the Realtek HD Audio Manager, it has an option to select which port you want the audio to be played by default. This is normally set to my desktop speakers. On the software which you want (like for eg, Skype for me) you can set it to use your headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom