SOOO sick out Outlook, any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevytrucknut

In Runtime
I'm incredibly sick of Outlook.

For one thing, when I bought Office, it was Outlook 2002, not 2003 like I thought. It's annoying, never works, and I'm sick of it. Is there anything just like Outlook, but not made by retarted Microsoft?

btw, I use all of the functions within Outlook, including Calendar, tasks, notes, mail, contacts, etc.

btw what problems are you having with outlook? Trust me I do not like it either but do not have a choice with many of my clients. Just worried if it constantly is not working if it is another problem that may occur with thunderbird as well.

Well, at work I use Outlook 2003 and it works great. But I have 2002, and several things occur:

1) The icons suck - they are blurry and just crappy looking
2) I have to use Outlook for my calendar and tasks, and Outlook Express for my mail. i have tried, 2 times each, to import my mail from OE, and also setting up a hotmail account inside of Outlook. It reads it, at first, but I get my messages incredibly after they've been sent. It never updates the send/recieve when it's supposed to, and it's aggravating going in-between the two programs I need.

well that's odd.....do you have to pay for Barca? cause on the main page, it says $59.99, but then i went to download and i was able to download it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom