Sony NetMD MiniDisc Player Software Won't Work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckyskate0

Solid State Member
I recently bought a SOny NetMD Minidisc Player and it came with a disc that i had to use to put music on my minidiscs. When i tried to install it, it installed fine and i rebooted as requested. When Winodws started up i tried to open te software and it wouldn't work. I tried reinstallign it from the cd, downloading the drivers and rebooting after each but nothing worked. It works on my very old and slow HP Pavilion Laptop but not on the computer i built myself. If any one knows anythign about his help please!

I'm assuming the software you're trying to install is OpenMG Jukebox. Personally I've had nothing but trouble with OpenMG, so I switched to SonicStage. You can find a copy of SonicStage HERE, just scroll down past the link to "Connect.com" unless you're interested in using Sony's online music service. Make sure you read the instructions carefully, and it should install just fine.

No problem! When I first got my MD player, I was pretty disappointed with it because of the included software.. but I found SonicStage a while later, and I've been happy ever since :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom