Something wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpecasjose

Beta member
Hi I have a problem playing mpgs, avis and other formats of video. when i try to play them with windows media player or the divx player my computer freezes. I can play video games like quake 4 listen to music with no problem. when I first used wmp and the computer froze up thats when I downloaded divx with the same results. what is the problem. I have a lot of ram, im running windows xp, and at first I was using wmp 9, when it started failing I upgraded it to 10, but same problem. now Im using wmp 11 beta and I cant figure out whats the problem. Maybe an OS video file???????

thx.

elpecasjose said:
Hi I have a problem playing mpgs, avis and other formats of video. when i try to play them with windows media player or the divx player my computer freezes. I can play video games like quake 4 listen to music with no problem. when I first used wmp and the computer froze up thats when I downloaded divx with the same results. what is the problem. I have a lot of ram, im running windows xp, and at first I was using wmp 9, when it started failing I upgraded it to 10, but same problem. now Im using wmp 11 beta and I cant figure out whats the problem. Maybe an OS video file???????

thx.

Did you start suffering from the problem after your installation of K-Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom