Something i really hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
I hate whenever i install a game there is the most annoying/bad music played is there a way i can disable the installation music so i can do something else like watch a movie or listen to my own music?

Nope. Turn off you speakers. If there is install music you would have to hack the executable and remove it.

What game? I mean for this 1 applicaiton alone it isnt worth the trouble to go thru to try and remove the music.

Yeah I hate that too, especially when it continues to play once you minimize it.

I remember having to install Soldier of Fortune II, took ages on my old computer, and had some cheesy news-dialogue and music to lead you into the story...

Its Blacksite Area 51, its 10 gigs so it took forever and the music was just harsh, btw this game lags so bad, only video settings adjustable are bilinear/trilinear and anistrophic and resolution, it has the option for AA but for some reason im not able to edit it..

I stopped playing that game after the first level...wasn't very fun IMO =\. At least, I didn't think so anyway.

And if you get annoyed by install music...load up your own music (media player) and crank up that volume =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom