Some games not working at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
every game ive ever tried to play on vista has worked fine for me. Never had to try any compatibility issues or anything of that nature. I actually had more problems with xp.

There is no software to download. I have a legit version of Vista and i have never had to download anything to run any of my games on Vista. The only thing you need to download is the DX Runtimes so that you can have DX9 installed along with DX10. Installing the runtimes doesnt overwrite the DX10 and still allows for DX9 to be used.

but i had also mine...at first some of my program didn't recognize of vista...
I think that's the one you're saying... but also my uncle also has a vista and he said that he download some program that also needed in installation of vista..

That is news to me. I jsut re-installed as of yesterday and i still dont have to download any files to install and run any games.

but it also gets really annoying as the process is stuck there and there is no way to kill the process even at task manager or taskkill in command prompt even using /f option. This takes ages to log off/shut down so i have to press down the power button or push the restart button which is really annoying.

I would say that your install is bunk. Cause you are running a Dual Core and i have absolutely no issues like this at all. I only have a P4 3.4GHz and my system runs smoother than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom