Some EA games wont install on vista x32

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed that could be the problem. I also cannot remove windows defender or install it from the microsoft site. If i shredded the windows defender files and and reinstalled it would that possibly rectify the problem?

AFAIK there is no way to remove and reinstall Defender on Vista. I would try Osiris's guide for the best results.

hello , It seems like you're not the only one with same issue. I also have problems when trying to install EA products such as Dead Space , Bio Shock etc. With other games , I didn't encounter this problem at all. It seems like my driver didnt read the disc. My green light kept blinking for about 10 seconds before it went off. I tried turn off my firewall and restart my comp but that didn't help either. Now I have been sending Email to EA forum but all they want to know is my computer specification which doesn't do me any good. I havnt tried Daemon program yet but I will try it just to see if that will help me with those EA games. Oh yeah by the way my discs are all new out of the boxes < no copies > I'm using Windows Vista also plus my computer is only 2 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom