Software to switch between landscape/portrait views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartman

Baseband Member
I'm getting one of those rotating Dell LCDs but I've read that they don't come with any software to switch the screen the correct way when you rotate the monitor. Is there any software available so I can accomplish this?

Yes but I didn't find anything. I figure if they had anything available, they would include it with the monitor.

it should have been included. well, at least my LCD had that program and that ability. email or call DELL tech support and tell them about your situation, maybe they will send you a cd-rom with the freature on it for you.

Usually the graphics card comes with software to change the monitor settings seperately. My 9600XT and 6800GT both do.

Hugo82 said:
Check with you graphics card to see whether it has these settings

Yes, good idea. Mine has it. If you are using an Nvidia card, go to their website and update yur drivers for your card. After that, open your advanced properties using Display in the Control Panel. It should look something like this:

nvrotate.png

If you're using ATi, go to their site, download the latest drivers, and go to the advanced properties and you should see a screen like the one below:

rotation.gif

I hope that helped you :)

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom