Software RDP query

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Is there any software you can install on a USB (portable) that auto configs / manual configs to allow remote access, then from my computer I can access the computer remotely.

for example
I install a RDP software on a USB, plug it into computerB then it does what it needs to or I manaually config it. Then on computerA I run a client to connect to the RDP software. So whenever the computer turns on the USB software starts to run and I can remote in.

unless someone has a better solution.

At the moment I use teamviewer installed on my machines, but I dont like having RDPs installed on each machine when there not needed so i always uninstall on the machines, I want a USB i can plug into the machines I want to use on a given day.:cool:

How would this work from a start-up point? once the program runs will it auto gen a new user and pwd each time? Im looking for static creds that dont change..

The first one - the one from PortableApps - should be able to be configured to use a specific set of credentials each time.

The QuickSupport option...that one may change. I have seen it keep the same credentials over time, though. Not sure how often it generates the username/password for it though.

Best option may be the one from PortableApps.

Back
Top Bottom