Software question

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcan222

In Runtime
Ok everyone heres the thing. I have a few files on my computer that I would like to keep under lock and key, yet seeing as there on my computer no such option is avialible. or is there?

I am looking for a program that I can keep my files under a pasword or if there is a way to do that if someone could share it with me that would be great.

This is for my book I am writing after haveing a few people attempt to read it I decided if i could put the files under a password it would make me feel much better. so any suggestions? you guys never let me down before

Thanks in advance!

Ya just use Windows's EFS setting. On the folder you save your sensitive stuff just right click the folder, then under the General tab, click the advanced tab. On this window click the " Encrypt contents to Secure Data." This will only allow you to view it when you type in your windows username and password. Then when you leave your worksation, press the windows button on the keyboard and the l button and it will lockdown the workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom