Software providing system configuration? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2004, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Software providing system configuration?

hi all, i would like to enquire from u guys is there any programs that could display system configurations in a glance. I understand that there is a program called "WCPUID" which displays the system configurations in one glance but it shows mainly on the hardware side of the pc. Is there other programs which are able to show stuff such as the windows service pack of the system etc rather den having to go into add/remove programs to look for the programs installed?

Old 11-18-2004, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Techie

aida32 shows all system info from hardwares to softwares to memory windows key etc etc pretty much all you will ever need to know ...

Old 11-18-2004, 02:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
PowerQuest / Opera

Everest and SiSoft Sandra are great.
TheMajorMMX - Intel P200 MMX @ 225Mhz - V-Tech (PcPartner) Baby-AT mb w/ Intel Triton TX chipset - Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 w/ 16MB - 256MB M-Tec SDRAM - Still running.....
Old 11-18-2004, 03:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie

thx for all the post.. i kind of like e everest very much.. quite user-friendly too..
Old 11-18-2004, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Newb Techie

hi all, i think those programs is still not e requirement which i need.. I need a more friendly interface kind such that all the system information are listed out in a single page rather den in categorys like wat the above mention programs does. Is there any software that does that.. The important informations that i need are infor such as virus defination dates, windows hotfixes etc..
Closed Thread