Software problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandajo8

Beta member
Ok well I am not sure if I am in the right place. With the problem I have, I wasn't quite sure where to go for help with this....but I am really hopeful I can find some, somewhere. Anyway to the point of the problem. I have a HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One Printer and with it came HP Photosmart software...ie: Photosmart Express, Photosmart Premier, and HP Document viewer. When using the Photosmart Premier, you can create your own cards, album pages, flyers, etc. Once I try to modify the text on whatever I've created, I get an error message, and the program gets shut down. The error message is as reads...:
The program has encountered an unexpected error.:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: font

I have a few screen shots of it, if anyone would like to see the program and the error screen. Also, I have downloaded a TON of new fonts from the internet...so am not sure if that could have anything to do with it. I have been on the phone and in a chat with HP techs for the past two days, with absolutely no luck. Instead they directed me into my msconfig menu and had me alter my start-up. Anyway if ANYONE could help or even point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I really appreciate any and all help given! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom