Software problem - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2007, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Software problem

Ok well I am not sure if I am in the right place. With the problem I have, I wasn't quite sure where to go for help with this....but I am really hopeful I can find some, somewhere. Anyway to the point of the problem. I have a HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One Printer and with it came HP Photosmart Photosmart Express, Photosmart Premier, and HP Document viewer. When using the Photosmart Premier, you can create your own cards, album pages, flyers, etc. Once I try to modify the text on whatever I've created, I get an error message, and the program gets shut down. The error message is as reads...:
The program has encountered an unexpected error.:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: font

I have a few screen shots of it, if anyone would like to see the program and the error screen. Also, I have downloaded a TON of new fonts from the am not sure if that could have anything to do with it. I have been on the phone and in a chat with HP techs for the past two days, with absolutely no luck. Instead they directed me into my msconfig menu and had me alter my start-up. Anyway if ANYONE could help or even point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I really appreciate any and all help given! Thanks!
Closed Thread