Software Interview Opportunity

TweakBit

Beta member
Hi all,

I am a qualitative market researcher who is currently working with Auslogics and TweakBit, two companies who specialize in PC and software optimizing through various software offerings. Let me be clear: I'm not here to advertise their company or their product.

What I'm looking for are interview participants who fall within the demographic categories of: Male and 45+ years old. These interview participants would need to give me 45-60minutes of their time to check out various different ideas we are considering to put on/in our website and software offerings. The interview would take place over Skype, where I would guide you through the 1-on-1 interview process. I am able to offer any participants one of the two follows compensations at the completion of their interview:

1. $25usd sent to a verified Paypal account (received within 1 week)
2. $80 1-year license for both a PC boosting and a virus protection program -both from the same Microsoft verified software developer that I work with (received instantly)

I have carefully read the terms and conditions of this forum and believe my offerings falls well within the bounds of the rules. I would fully encourage all/any forum members who participate in this research to make a follow-up post in this thread with your experience to verify its authenticity!

If you are 45+ and male, or know someone that is, please send a private message to this account to schedule an interview.

Thank you for your time and do not hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions!

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom