Software for business email/calendar in computer/android

Gregory VII

Beta member
Hi,

I am looking for a program that could help me with my business. The idea is to have an email client and a calendar all in an unique software, and to sync it to my android phone in order to have the same emails and events that in the computer.

So somewhat simple: five-six email accounts of my own domain with an IMAP configuration and their events, all to be used and synced between computer and Android.

I currently use Thunderbird with the Lighting Calendar but I don't find how to sync it with Android. I have heard of Outlook but I have read that it doesn't work good with IMAP accounts.

Neither I am an expert of tech...

Some ideas about how to do this?

Thank you.

Just purchase Exchange online or Office365 and buy your domain.

Very simple to set up and it will provide you with webmail as well.

Outlook accounts sync fine with Android - you set them up as Exchange / ActiveSync.

Hi Gregory,
The first part of your plan seems good enough to be true. You can sync your email accounts with PC and Android phone and have the same emails on both devices.

As for syncing Lighting Calendar with Android smartphone, I think you need to switch to Outlook calendar for that. Outlook calendar can be easily synced with Android smartphone using Outlook.com cloud or a desktop software called Akruto:
Best Ways to Sync Android with Microsoft Outlook | AkrutoSync

Both methods are good in terms of syncing Outlook data with Android device. The only difference is that Akruto can sync Outlook using your own DNS which I think is better in your circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom