software to auto start all my internet windows and programs at startup???

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thand40

Beta member
Hi- I was wondering if anyone knew of software to use to start all my windows and programs and have them all open up in the postitions that i have them set. I use 8 monitors and opens several windows with webpages that I use for work as well and several differnet windows i use that are running company programs. I am constantly having to reopen and resize everything whenever i do a reboot. I want to be able to save the set up and have it auto load all windows, browsers and programs in the places i want everthing. is this possible or just a pipe dream? Thanks for your help

You can move your shortcuts to your Startup folder in All Programs. It will startup the program with your computer.

ShellFolderFix might do it. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Never heard of software that can open all programs in the same monitor. Try the one I said. It works to remember explorer windows. Maybe you will get lucky.

You can move your shortcuts to your Startup folder in All Programs. It will startup the program with your computer.

This is what I do at work and I use multiple monitors
Everything opens on the window it was last opened on
So if an application in on monitor 2 when I close it and log out, the next time I login the startup folder loads the application to screen number 2

You can get software such as Multimon that adds taskbars to each screen and I think it also lets you decide what software loads on each screen/taskbar when the computer loads, but I haven't used this software for a while so it might have changed a little

If you are the only person to use the computer rather than turn it off you could use the hibernate option
Because when it comes out of hibernation it should put everything back the way it was when you went into hibernation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom