Sluggish performance after game

Status
Not open for further replies.

yandaoben

Baseband Member
hi,

how do i remove the sluggish lag after exiiting a game? Whenever i exit a game, e.g., Warcraft, the comp always loads for liek half a minute with its "busy" light flashing. It seems to be getting worse. How to improve it?

Thanks.

There are two ways to improve one is to restart the computer this clears the ram of any data left in it. The other is to download an optimizer and run it after exiting a game. This works by paging the ram what it does is take all the ram and put it on the hard drive cache when it is needed again it is put back on the ram. If it isn't needed again it just leaves it on the hard drive and this is fine so long as you shutdown or restart your computer bout once daily. I personally don't like them but they work.

It might not be your software. Games today put a big strain on the cpu and your other systems. It might be your cpu is a bit hot after playing the game and needs a sec or 2 to cool off, expically AMD chips. Try improvung your case air flow and see if that don't help a bit. Or it might be time to do the ol drive dump and reinstall windows. You might have some currupted software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom