sli cards 1 runs slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Ok basically, I uninstalled 178 drivers, restarted, reinstalled 178 drivers, and 1 card runs default 660 core and other is running 399 core.. What is wrong?
I had rivatuner installed when I reinstalled the first time, thought that was the problem so uninstalled rivatuner but.. still messed up =(
I've cleaned the driver files out using driver sweeper, and repeated this process like 3 times other than redownloading the drivers...

but 3dmark06 score reveals both cards running perfectly..

it's like one of the video cards isn't sending it's info to pc, I can't overclock using rivatuner or Evga tool, like nothing it reporting the speeds of the card.

Are you sure both slots on the mother board run at x16? Some mother boards only 1 slot is x16 while the other slot runs at x8, only half the speed. Which would account for why your 1 card is running at approximately half the speed.

Well I mean everything was fine until I went about reinstalling the drivers..

It was a driver problem that I solved by uninstalling the video cards from the device manager, then reinstalled and that fixed it. I tried using control panel nvidia display driver removal, then tried using driver sweeper.. eventually I went through the device manager..

thanks for the help mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom