sleep mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey

Beta member
my computer is having this problem i dont know whats cuasing it but here goes... i hope someone can help me and i think its the os not shur so dont get mad if i posted in the wrong spot please

i got 7vjl chaintech mother board
756 ddr ram
geforce 4 ti 4600
2x 40 gig harddrives
2 cd burn drives
amd anthlon xp 2100

all running with windows xp home

well this is my problem my computer will run fine for about 20-30 mins and then it will go into like sleep mode and wont turn back on.. when it does it the speakers keep repeating the a funny noise.

if anyone has any idea's suggestions anything please let me know, if anyone has aim and they think they can help me please msg dsbdbigluvin

o yea just to add my computer seems to stay on not shur if it is but it seems that way all my lights and fans are still running when this happens and my hd lights and everything

Check your cables you may have a loose cable that you keep knocking without realising. Also check your pc for a virus, if not you can also try configuring the power options in start > settings > control panel > power options check them and see if thats your problem. if not i got no idea...sowie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom