simple snapshot program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
I need a simple free program that can simply take pictures using my xbox live vision camera. This cam did not come with software so I have no way of taking pictures with it what I find myself doing is setting up the cam on msn then taking a screenshot which is a pain in the ***.

There isnt anything. You want software to use on a XBOX Live system right? This is the wrong area for that. This is a Windows forum. :p

I dont know of any applicaitons that you can install on a XBOX. Let alone for a web cam. Have you searched the net for the drivers for this cam?

Well than that is still a problem. If Windows doesn't auto detect it i highly doubt there is any applications for it. Considering it is for a XBOX not a PC there would definatley not be any driver made for it. You would have to search thru the M$ database or contact them for any assistance.

Windows DOES detect it and it works with msn and such. Active Webcam which is sort the type of program I am looking for but just having problems with that one and looking for a simpler one

Then the only option you would have would be Camastia.

But that is more for video recording than jsut a screenshot. WinSnap is a basic screenshot application. But for a program that just takes pictures maybe a logitech application. But those are used with their webcams. So basically unless you want to spend some money on a web cam that comes with software. You are just gonna have to stick with what you know.

Contact M$ and see if they have any applicaitons that they know of. IT is their webcam right. So why not ask them for a simple solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom